1. Purpose and lawfulness of treatment Customers' personal data are collected and processed by ACL IMPEX, Lda. – Senseslinen, for the purpose of managing the purchase and sale relationship, fulfilling the obligations arising therefrom and carrying out Marketing campaigns whenever there is consent to do so.
2. Categories of personal data collected For the aforementioned purpose, when you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
3. Term of retention of personal data The personal data collected by are kept for as long as there are commercial relationships with our clients, as long as there is valid consent when it is a necessary condition of lawfulness, and, additionally, for the time legally required.
4. Recipients or recipient categories of personal data In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. We commit our processors to adequate Processing Agreements. Other recipients of personal data collected are the entities to whom the data must be communicated pursuant to legal provision.
5. Customer rights regarding your personal data collected If you would like to exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability, limitation of treatment, opposition or erasure of your personal data, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Data Privacy Officer at email@example.com.